CO-OP PROMOTIONS has a professional team of tie-in specialists who have sourced national promotional partners for over 500 major U.S. packaged goods brands. We have worked in all types of product categories, including -- food, beverages, HBA, housewares, pet food, school supplies, healthcare, sports (golf, tennis), computers, retail, pharmaceuticals, college students, new moms, seniors, etc. We can source one tie-in partner, however, our specialty is multi-partner "value-added" promotions -- often sourcing over 25 usage related promotional partners.
We work on a project basis. We
normally require ninety days lead time
to complete a promotion, however, many
assignments are completed within thirty
days. For more than 27 years, we have built strong relationships, and our professional team can work quickly.
TYPES OF PROMOTIONS:
On-packs, in-packs, value-added promotions, FSI's, sampling, tie-ins, demonstrations, etc. Our focus is large major brand national promotions in the U.S.A.
WHAT WE NEED TO GET STARTED:
Sign a simple agreement giving CO-OP PROMOTIONS the exclusivity to source partners. We will need key brand information, demo's, ACV's, sell sheets, and conflicts.
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES:
Complete turnkey of contracting with promotional partner, negotiating promotional offer and rollout, and supplying all necessary artwork.
SOME EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK:
- IN-PACK--sourced thirty food partners for Rubbermaid Servin' Saver food containers for a value-added promotion.
- ON-PACK-- sourced four partners for an on-pack neckhanger promotion for Nestle's Taster's Choice coffee.
- NEAR PACK - sourced 10 food partners for Budweiser Summer BBQ coupon book.
- SAMPLING IN-PACK--Sunsweet Prunes into Home Shopping Club packages and Nuprin into packages of Ace Bandages.
- SAMPLING ON-PACK--Bic razors on Colgate shaving cream.
- SAMPLING GOODY BAGS--multiple partners for Target stores.